Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Conversations: Quentin Tarantino (Part II)


Curious what I thought of Inglourious Basterds? Anyone? Anyone? Oh, well, the wait is over. After the Kill Bill-esque cliffhanger of Part I, Part II of The Conversations: Quentin Tarantino is now live at The House Next Door. As promised, in this chapter Ed Howard and I go into detail about Tarantino’s latest film. In the days since Ed and I stopped collaborating on the piece it’s occurred to me how many details we never explored. Love it or loath it, you must agree that Inglourious Basterds provides much to discuss.

So please read Part II add to the conversation over at The House Next Door!

Previous Editions of The Conversations:

David Fincher (January 2009)
Mulholland Dr. (February 2009)
Overlooked - Part I: Undertow (March 2009)
Overlooked - Part II: Solaris (March 2009)
Star Trek (May 2009)
Werner Herzog (May 2009)
Errol Morris (July 2009)
Michael Mann (August 2009)
Quentin Tarantino - Part I (August 2009)